The bike shop brings to you Strider – Youth 16 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike, Ages 6 to 10 Years
The bike shop brings the product with the following specifications:
- INSPIRE MOBILITY AND FREEDOM: We believe, if you can walk, you can ride. Our bikes are designed to focus on a simple goal: learning and improving balance. Through this approach, your child will also learn coordination and confidence. We have found it to be the best way to learn to ride.
- ANY AGE, ANY ABILITY: Any age is the ideal age to learn to ride a bike. Our Youth 16 Sport is designed for ages 6 years and up with a max rider weight of 187lbs. This adjustable, lightweight design only weighs 17.7lbs and will help you learn to balance and be able to enjoy riding a bike at your own pace.
- SIMPLICITY AND SAFETY MEETS PERFORMANCE AND FUN: Our 16 Sport features 600mm wide handlebars with a low 3 degree sweep; cross terrain inflatable tires offering a 42lb max psi; footrests that can be added/removed are included, and frame mounted front and rear v brakes with great stopping power.
- NO TOOL SADDLE ADJUSMENTS AND LONGEVITY: The fully padded 25.4mm seatpost fits 20.5 – 26.5 in inseams and the machined aluminum quick release bar and seat clamps allows for No Tool saddle height adjustments granting a seat height range of 19.5 – 25.5 in thus extending your bike’s potential life.
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY: Strider offers a sense of community that has transformed the experience of learning to ride a bike free of the fear of falling and the frustrating option of learning how to operate pedals. Strider hosts events such as Camps, Adventure Zones, and the Strider Cup.