The Bike Shop Brings: Kinderfeets TinyTot Wooden Balance Bike and Tricycle, Convertible No Pedal Balance Trike for Kids and Push Bike, Pink – 2 in 1
The bike shop brings the product with the following specifications:
- BAMBOO IS STRONGER THAN STEEL – Bamboo is stronger than steel and heartier than most hardwood. Making it a versatile and valuable building material. That means a high-quality, high-durability bicycle.
- HIGH QUALITY – Kinderfeets is EVA airless biodegradable tires, adjustable, cushioned washable seat, non-toxic hand grips. Foot pegs to help children position their feet properly for cruising and to prepare for pedals.
- BEST FIT FOR YOUR KIDS – Kinderfeets Tiny Tots Trikes are the smallest 2-in-1 balance bike. Currently on the market, dutch design is has a low, step-through frame. Which places children’s feet closer to the ground so they feel safe. Extra wide base and 7-inch tires are great driving comfort and easy balance, comes with adjustable, cushioned seat.
- ONE YEAR OLD CAN START TO RIDE – Now one-year-olds can start learning to ride with our NEW Kinderfeet Tiny Tot Tricycle, with three wheels they can easily start to learn how to use their feet to get moving. Then when ready, the Tiny Tot Trike easily converts from a trike to a 2-wheel wooden balance bike.
- AWARD WINNING – Patented, award winning balance bikes crafted from lacquered bamboo wood. Possibly the most beautiful balance bike you’ve ever seen – AND for every bike we sell, we plant a tree in collaboration with Trees for the Future.